Crash courses on sustainability are the first phase of the pilot project, in which Design Biotop is looking into the possibility of developing accessible and international online education platform in the field of sustainability.
The long term goal is to establish a platform that can be used as an educational tool/modul for students, product developers and service providers who intend to use sustainable practices and methodologies in their work/products in order to increase ecological, societal, and economic growth of their respective environments.
We kindly invite a wide range of audience to participate and test four different products on this pre-phase of the project. The products/content are prepared by the international experts in the field of design, sustainability, participation, and spatial planning.
Content in the form of lectures and exercises are prepared by guests:
- Jaime Nack (Three Squares Inc., USA)
- Kalevi Ekman (Aalto University and Aalto Design Factory, FI)
- Anže Zadel (Parsons School of Design, USA)
- Aidan Cerar (iPOP, SI)
In order to participate in Crash Courses on Sustainability, the following is needed or recommended:
- check the videos of Talks and Conversations
- apply/register (https://bit.ly/CrashCoursesApplicationForm)
- Answer a short questionnaire (more information coming soon)
- After the Crash Courses on Sustainability, fill in a short questionnaire (more information coming soon)
Crash Courses on Sustainability are organized by Design Biotop with support of Future Architecture Platform, coordinated by Museum of Architecture and Design – MAO, Ljubljana.